others are permanent for player’s whole professional career.
- Position. Each player can only be assigned to one position which remains unchanged.
- Ability index (AI)
- Overall index(OVR). It is so to say every players overall proficiencywich takes into cosideration his type and position. E.g. defenseman requires
higher defense rather then attack skill.
- Transfer value(TV). Transfer value reflects player’s price on the market. It is calculated according to player’s Overall index, potential and age.
Each player belongs to a particular type whichremains unchanged. In total there are 5 types:
- Master. Type skill – skil.
- Speedster. Type skill – speed.
- Muscleman. Type skill – hits.
- Sniper. Type skill - shot.
- Utility player. (Universal player)
Skills are basic player’s features. Every skill canbe enchanced through training. Experience can be gained either during oficial
matches or in farm-club.
- Attack (goalkeepers - Glovery)
- Defense (goalkeepers - Reaction)
- Psychology. The higher it is, the lower is the chance of a penalty as well as fluctuation of the players morale.
- Stamina. Stamina influences player’s shape.
- Experience. Experience improves skills of field-players the following way: half of the experience is added to attack and defense skills during the match. For a goaly influence of experience is almost equal to that of glovery, reaction and skill. In fact it appears to be one of the four basic skills for a goalkeeper.
The time and the amount of player’s training depend on his talent, effeciency, speed of development and aging time. All these features stay permanent during player’s whole professional career. Moreover, potential depends on player’s ability index: the higher his skills are developed, the lower is his potential, and thus, the potential is spent.
- Potential. It is calculated according to player’s talent, effeciency, speed of development and aging time. The higher it is, the higher is the possibility to improve player’s skills. Potential is decreasing as the skills are improved.
- Talent. From 0 till 100. Talent is a very important stat, on which the maximum level of player’s skills depends. For more details see below. It also impacts training during a match.
- Effeciency. From 0 till 100. Effeciency influences the level of day-to-day training.
- Development speed. From 1 to 3. The speed of development influences both in-match and day-to-day training.
- Aging time. From 29 to 35. In this age the player’s potential reaches zero. During the following season the player starts losing skills.
There are 7 levels implemented:
- The fourth line
- The third line (the player has at least once become the best player of the match)
- The second line (the player occasionally becomes the best players of the match)
- The first line (the player on regular basis becomes the best players of the match)
- Club’s star (wins trophies)
- League’s star (wins several trophies)
- Superstar (wins a great number of trophies)
All these features vary from 0 to 100.
Shape and morale influence player’s performance during the match. If the player’s shape equals 90 and the morale is 80, all the player’s skills are multiplied by 0,9 and 0,8.
Players’ shape depends on the time spent on ice in relation to his endurance. If the time was optimal, then the player wouldn’t get out of shape. Loss of shape can be minimised with the help of the Rehabilitation Center. In case of injuries the players also looses shape. The more severe the injury is, the bigger is this loss. The chance of getting injured increases with regard of this players shape by the end of the match. So bad shape heavily increases the chance of an injury.
Morale depends on player’s satisfaction with his performance during the game. If the player spent little time on ice, gained negative plus/minus index or his team lost, then morale level can drop. Morale’s restoration depends on player’s psychology. Players with the star status of the second line or higher staying in farm-club get a penalty to morale. Morale as well as shape decrease in case of injury.
Loyalty depends on player’s satisfaction with his role within the team. If he spends enough time on ice according to his star status, then loyalty will grow. Otherwise, the loyalty level can drop. The contract each player can sign with the club also depends on his loyalty. Those players whos loyalty is below 40 loose morale during the regular championship if they don play in matches or stay in farm-club. (The rule doesn work with play-offs)
If player’s potential is above zero, then he can train his skills during matches and everyday training. During a match he develops those two skilles he used the most. But each skill has its own maximum value which depends on player’s position, type and talent. As soon as that cap is achieved, the speed of this exact skill development becomes 5 times lower.
Defensemen can level up defense up to 60% and attack up to 45% of their talent. Attackers, in the same way, can train their attack up to 60% and defense up to 45% of their talent. Centres can bring both to up to 60% with no cap.
Players can bring their type skills up to 60% of their talent. Utility player can train any of the following skills: shot, hits, speed, skill up to 52,5%. The centre can train face-offs up to 60%. Stamina and Psychology worth a separate mentioning. Although these skills training is in no connection with talent, it has certain limitation as well. Lowering index here is calculated based on the following formula: (100-2*corresponding stat)/100. Which means that if, for instance, the players stamina is 20, the penalty to its training will equal -40%.
The level of player’s training also depends on his shape: the worse it is, the less effective is his training. Day-to-day training depends on development of the club’s Training Grounds. However, if the player is transferred in a farm club, then farm clubs development level is used instead.
If players planned total training within his schedule is less then 100%, then the rest is corresponded to recovery of his shape.
Each player gains experience as long as he participates in games or stays in farm-club. In the latter he can gain experience only if his current experience level doesn’t exceed 10 points. In other words, the player with the experience of 11 can’t gain any more points staying in farm-club.
Players teamwork grows according to the number of minutes they spent in official matches. But every day it decays by 5 points. That is why if a player spent 15 minutes with another one whithin a match, their total team-work level will only increase by 10. If a player gets injured, his team-work level is decreased by 10 or more, depending on duration of his injury.
A player can sign contact for 1 to 5 seasons. Moreover, a player will demand a sign-up bonus depending on his loyalty.
If loyalty equals to:
0 to 20: a player will under no circumstances prolong the contract with your team.
20 to 40: a player can sign contract for one season without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for two or more seasons , you’ll have to pay him a sign-up bonus.
40 to 60: a player can sign contract for two seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for three or more seasons , you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
60 to 80: a player can sign contract for three seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for four or more seasons , you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
80 to100: a player can sign contract for four seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for five seasons, you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
The player’s salary depends on his overal index, star status and loyalty.
If the player’s star status is higher than the second line, then according to the contract you will be unable to send him to the farm club.
- With the loyalty up to 40 and higher, you’ll have to pay off 50% of the money left according to the contract.
- With the loyalty 20 to 40, the player will demand 20%.
- With the loyalty lower then 20, the player will agree to leave with no compensation as it is in his own best interests.
You can not fire a player you singed-up from the school during his first season.