others are permanent for player’s whole professional career.
- Position. Each player can only be assigned to one position which can not be changed.
- Ability index (AI)
- Overall index(OVR). It is so to say every players overall proficiency wich takes into cosideration his type and position. E.g. defenseman requires
higher defense rather then attack skill.
- Transfer value(TV). Transfer value reflects players price on the market. It is calculated according to the players Overall index, potential and age.
Each player belongs to a particular type which remains unchanged. In total there are 5 types:
- Master. Type skill – skil.
- Speedster. Type skill – speed.
- Muscleman. Type skill – hits.
- Sniper. Type skill - shot.
- Utility player. (Universal player)
Skills are basic player features. Every skill can be enhanced through training. Experience can be gained either during official
matches or in farm-team.
- Attack (goalkeepers - Glovery)
- Defense (goalkeepers - Reaction)
- Psychology. The higher it is, the lower is the chance of a penalty as well as fluctuation of the players morale.
- Stamina. Stamina influences player’s form.
- Experience. Experience improves skills of field-players in the following way: half of the experience is added to attack and defense skills during the match. For a goalie influence of experience is almost equal to that of glovery, reaction and skill. In fact it appears to be one of the four basic skills for a goalkeeper.
The time and the amount of players training depend on his talent, effeciency, speed of development and aging time. All these features stay permanent during players whole professional career. Moreover, potential depends on players ability index: the higher his skills are developed, the lower is his potential, and thus, the potential is spent.
- Potential. It is calculated according to players talent, effeciency, speed of development and aging time. The higher it is, the higher is the possibility to improve on his skills. Potential will decrease as the skills improve.
- Talent. From 0 till 100. Talent is a very important stat, on which the maximum level of players skills depends. For more details see below. It also impacts training during a match.
- Effeciency. From 0 till 100. Effeciency influences the level of day-to-day training.
- Development speed. From 1 to 3. The speed of development influences both in-match and day-to-day training.
- Aging time. From 29 to 35. In this age the player’s potential reaches zero. During the following season the player starts losing his skills.
There are 7 levels implemented:
- The fourth line
- The third line (the player has at least once become the best player of the match)
- The second line (the player occasionally becomes the best players of the match)
- The first line (the player on regular basis becomes the best players of the match)
- Club’s star (wins trophies)
- League’s star (wins several trophies)
- Superstar (wins a great number of trophies)
All these features vary from 0 to 100.
Form and morale influence players performance during the match. If the players form equals 90 and the morale is 80, all the players skills are multiplied by 0,9 and 0,8.
Players shape depends on the time spent on ice in relation to his endurance. If the time is optimal, then the player wouldn’t lose form. Loss of form can be minimised with the help of the Rehabilitation Center. In case of injuries the players also looses form. The more severe the injury is, the bigger the loss. The chance of getting injured increases with regard of this players form by the end of the match. So bad form heavily increases the chance of an injury.
Morale depends on players satisfaction with his performance during the game. If the player spent little time on ice, gained negative plus/minus index or his team lost, then morale level can drop. Morale restoration depends on players psychology. Players with star status of the second line or higher staying in farm-team get a penalty to morale. Morale as well as form decrease in case of injury.
Loyalty depends on players satisfaction with his role within the team. If he spends enough time on ice according to his star status, then loyalty will grow. Otherwise, the loyalty level can drop. The contract each player can sign with the club also depends on his loyalty. Those players whos loyalty is below 40 loose morale during the regular season if they don´t play in matches or stay in farm-team. (The rule does not work with play-offs)
If a players potential is above zero, then he can train his skills during matches and everyday training. During a match he develop those two skilles he used the most. Each skill has its own maximum value which depends on the players position, type and talent. As soon as that cap is achieved, the speed of this exact skill development becomes 5 times lower.
Defensemen can level up defense up to 60% and attack up to 45% of their talent. Attackers, in the same way, can train their attack up to 60% and defense up to 45% of their talent. Centres can bring both to up to 60% with no cap.
Players can bring their type skills up to 60% of their talent. Utility player can train any of the following skills: shot, hits, speed, skill up to 52,5%. The center can train face-offs up to 60%. Stamina and Psychology worth a separate mentioning. Although these skills training is in no connection with talent, it has certain limitation as well. Lowering index here is calculated based on the following formula: (100-2*corresponding stat)/100. Which means that if, for instance, the players stamina is 20, the penalty to its training will equal -40%.
The level of player’s training also depends on his form: the worse it is, the less effective his training is. Day-to-day training depends on development of the club’s Training facilities. However, if the player is transferred in a farm club, then farm clubs training Facilities is used instead.
If players planned total training within his schedule is less then 100%, then the rest is added towards recovery of his form.
Each player gains experience as long as he participates in games or stays in farm-club. In the latter he can gain experience only if his current experience level doesn’t exceed 10 points. In other words, the player with the experience of 11 can’t gain any more points staying in farm-club.
Players teamwork grows according to the number of minutes they played together in official matches. However it decreases every day by 5 points. That is why if a player spent 15 minutes with another one whithin a match, their total team-work level will only increase by 10. If a player gets injured, his team-work level is decreased by 10 or more, depending on duration of his injury.
A player can sign contact for 1 to 5 seasons. Moreover, a player will demand a sign-up bonus depending on his loyalty.
If the loyalty is equal to:
0 to 20: a player will under no circumstances prolong the contract with your team.
20 to 40: a player can sign contract for one season without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for two or more seasons , you’ll have to pay him a sign-up bonus.
40 to 60: a player can sign contract for two seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for three or more seasons , you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
60 to 80: a player can sign contract for three seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for four or more seasons , you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
80 to100: a player can sign contract for four seasons without sign-up bonus. If you want to sign him for five seasons, you’ll have to pay a sign-up bonus.
A players salary depends on his overal index, star status and loyalty.
If the players star status is higher than the second line, then according to the contract you will be unable to send him to the farm team.
Terminate the contract
- With the loyalty 40 and higher, you’ll have to pay off 50% of remaining contract value
- With the loyalty between 20 to 40, the player will demand 20% of remaining contract value
- With the loyalty lower then 20, the player will agree to leave with no compensation as it is in his own best interests.
You can not fire a player you singed from the youth school during his first season.