All about the game

12 Mar 2019 at 21:23
Hi to everyone. If you have some questions, please ask. I will answer with pleasure
0 0
5 Jun 2019 at 01:28
Hi Oleg, what does balance on the tactic page means? thx for the answer
0 0
6 Jun 2019 at 14:56
majo_LFC написал:Hi Oleg, what does balance on the tactic page means? thx for the answer
Hi! You could change attack/defense balance of each line, so +20% - added to attack force, but will reduce defense on same percent. 
0 0
8 Jun 2019 at 11:34
thanks
0 0
27 Aug 2019 at 14:01
how can I finish the quest:

Play a friendly match
You can play friendly matches at any time. To do so go to Fr. Tournaments -> Play
now. Answer to someone’s request or open up your own. Such friendly matches do
not affect your players or bring any money. They are simply for testing tactics and roster.

ive had friendly matches over the calendar, but i dont find a way to set a friendly match over the menu Fr. tournaments.

Thanks,
Torudelli
0 0
27 Aug 2019 at 20:53
Torudelli написал:how can I finish the quest:

Play a friendly match
You can play friendly matches at any time. To do so go to Fr. Tournaments -> Play
now. Answer to someone’s request or open up your own. Such friendly matches do
not affect your players or bring any money. They are simply for testing tactics and roster.

ive had friendly matches over the calendar, but i dont find a way to set a friendly match over the menu Fr. tournaments.

Thanks,
Torudelli
Hi! Sorry, the quest description is not correct. You can play friendly game in "League -> Play Now"
0 0
27 Aug 2019 at 21:58
sweet, thanks
0 0
28 Sep 2019 at 07:22
Hi Oleg, what does farm-team players stand for? Also, what does TS (TR/UT) stands for? Thx.
0 0
28 Sep 2019 at 11:43
Xing написал:Hi Oleg, what does farm-team players stand for? Also, what does TS (TR/UT) stands for? Thx.
Farm-Team = is where you can send your players not taking a place in your A-Team.
TS , i think stands for "Trade Status" but i can be wrong.
UT stands for Untoucheble , and that means that he can not be a part of any trade.
TR stands for the opposite - in other words - He is a player that you want to trade away.
Hope that helps you Xing.
0 0
28 Sep 2019 at 13:11
Xing написал:Hi Oleg, what does farm-team players stand for? Also, what does TS (TR/UT) stands for? Thx.
Farm-Team = is where you can send your players not taking a place in your A-Team.
TS , i think stands for "Trade Status" but i can be wrong.
UT stands for Untoucheble , and that means that he can not be a part of any trade.
TR stands for the opposite - in other words - He is a player that you want to trade away.
Hope that helps you Xing.
Hey thanks Gamm
0 0
29 Sep 2019 at 22:09
Cannot figure out how to complete the quest for "training grounds". It says go in and build this, so I updated my training center by one, but that is not it? I went to stadium, but not seeing an option to build? Obviously, I am missing something. 
0 0
30 Sep 2019 at 10:11
dtown14 написал:Cannot figure out how to complete the quest for "training grounds". It says go in and build this, so I updated my training center by one, but that is not it? I went to stadium, but not seeing an option to build? Obviously, I am missing something. 
On the righthand side of the page (Club -> Stadium), you should have little blue boxes. They have a "+1" on them. Klick on that "+1" to start construction of the Trainggrounds.
0 0
1 Oct 2019 at 17:26
dtown14 написал:Cannot figure out how to complete the quest for "training grounds". It says go in and build this, so I updated my training center by one, but that is not it? I went to stadium, but not seeing an option to build? Obviously, I am missing something. 
Hi, training grounds = training center
0 0
14 Oct 2019 at 16:19
Question.
If i have 2 saved line-ups.
1) Official matches
2) Friendly matches.
Can i force the gameengine to use setup 2 (friendly matches) for an official match?
Without deleting setup 1.
0 0
30 Oct 2019 at 00:05
Yes, you can. Just load the line-up that you need. There are no differences between lines in the game engine, the division is quite conditional.
1 0
26 Nov 2019 at 18:31
hi, I can figure out how to  Save up or sell players to increase your team’s budget to 100000. How can i do this and also how do I figure out my best lines?
0 0
2 Dec 2019 at 13:04
lasvegasfan27 написал:hi, I can figure out how to  Save up or sell players to increase your team’s budget to 100000. How can i do this and also how do I figure out my best lines?
Hi, i think you already reach this, just go to your team profile. "Best line" is abstract, everyone could has his own opinion)
0 0
22 Dec 2019 at 00:52
Hi, can I have a question about this match..  https://hockey-online.org/en/league/match/3491026/
The match really ended after one shootout. Is it bug?
0 0
16 Jan 2020 at 11:15
Hi! Sorry for long awaiting. No shootout plays till first advantage.
0 0
24 Jan 2020 at 14:02
Oleg написал:Hi! Sorry for long awaiting. No shootout plays till first advantage.
It´s okay, thank you for answer.
0 0